Thursday, May 24, 2012

Senora Muertos Is Now Selling Vintage Items

My love for things vintage has taken over. I have a love for all things 1940's and 1950's, but can appreciate the 60's and 70's and even some 80's. I grew up going to thrift stores and yard sales as that is where a majority of our toys and clothing came from. So I know a bargain when I see one! LOL! My kids are also growing up to appreciate a good deal. I have been taking them to thrift stores and yard sales as newborns and on. They both get excited when we go and they both know what to look for, condition, price, etc. They are going to be pros soon! Well my love for vintage has driven me to decide to share my knowledge and love by selling vintage items in my etsy store

.
Here a few items that I recently listed. Be on the look out for many more. 

 Vintage Martini or Cocktail Shaker in Yellow




Mid Century or Modern White Cats (Eames like design)




Vintage Bride and Groom Salt and Pepper Shakers





As always thanks for reading my blog and be sure to check back for more!

2 comments:

Lori Peterson Photography said...

Very cool. I love it when people find new uses for vintage things! I love vintage!!!

Senora Muertos said...

Thanks! I am very excited about it!