Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is in the air

Spring is in the air again and I couldn't be happier.  I love Spring!  Not as much as Fall, but it's my 2nd favorite season.  It's the time for new romances, baby animals, flowers, gardening, and so many more wonderful things.  It's a time of re-birth.  The Earth blooming and coming out of it's cold Winter sleep.  With that being said I am hoping to come out of my Winter's sleep.  Because that is what it feels like I have been doing all Winter.  Sleeping!  At least craft wise. So I wanted to share with you some props I bought recently to do some Day of the Dead dioramas.   Tell me what you think.

 This will be: Grandma knitting


 This will be part of a 1950's kitchen scene I plan to do 

 Again part of the 1950's kitchen scene

 Lovers on a park bench



 This will be the chair for my seamstress


 Not sure how I am going to do the bath scene yet

 This will be a 1950's teenage girl laying on her bed 
talking on the phone

 This will be for my seamstress

This will be for my 1950's kitchen scene


 This will be Day of the Dead angel with wings playing the harp

1 comment:

Clipping Service said...

excellent design!
thanks a lot for sharing with us :)