Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another CSN Store review coming up soon

The wonderful folks over at CSN Stores have asked me to do another review for them and since I was so pleased with my first product (the rice cooker) I joyously agreed.  In case you haven't checked out CSN Stores yet, you must!  With over 200 online stores they offer everything from kitchen products, to baby products to bar furniture.


So make sure to stay tuned for my review of one of their products and in the meantime head over to CSN Stores and check out what they have to offer.  There really is something for everyone in every price range.  



This was the rice cooker I reviewed and now LOVE!





No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. I received a free product or sample from CSN Stores and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments: