Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank you! Strange Folk Festival 2010

Sorry for the belated thank you, but I would like to thank everyone who came out to the Strange Folk Festival.  I forgot my camera to take pics, but a dear friend of mine Lori Peterson of  Lori Peterson Photography was a sweetheart and took some awesome pics for me.

Here are the great pics she took.  


                                                     HAIR GOODIES




MORE HAIR GOODIES




SKULL MASKS AND CHRISTMAS TREE TOPPER



SKULL MASKS


PETER PUMPKIN HEAD AND CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS



BRIDE AND GROOM



MORE HAIR GOODIES



The paintings my 8yr old daughter did and is selling under pandacutie.  

2 comments:

Fatt Daddy said...

Great Pics! You had some really awesome stuff at the show!

Senora Muertos said...

Thanks! You had some awesome stuff too! Plus it was fun sharing a tent!