Friday, September 24, 2010

Strange Folk Festival 2010 and Upcycle Exchange

Please come visit me at the  Strange Folk Festival  this weekend, Sept. 26th & 27th from 10am to 6pm both days in O'Fallon, Il.  There are around 150 participating artists and crafters, bands, family friendly craft activities and food.  I will be sharing a booth with House Shoe Mama and  Fat Daddy Kustom Leather.  My 8yr old daughter will also be revealing her canvas paintings under the business name Panda-Cutie. 

Also, the Upcycle Exchange will be accepting donations and those that donate will get a coupon passport that will get you lots of freebies and discounts with participating artists.  I am offering a free Sugar Skull magnet or bottle cap magnet with purchase.  Or if you mention my blog and have a coupon passport I will give you a goodie free with or without purchase while supplies last.  Please visit the website for accepted donations. 


Hope to see you there.



4 comments:

Jenn Erickson said...

Ooooh...I wish Illinois were closer. Alas, I'm all the way out here on the CA coast. Can't wait to hear all about the event! So glad I came upon your blog!!!

Best, Jenn/Rook No. 17

Doodle said...

Make the rain stop!! I didn't make it over there today and it's supposed to clear up today!! Yes, I'm whining!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I just tried on my new maroon recycled record earrings that I bought from you today at Strange Folk and they are fabulous! Thanks again!

Senora Muertos said...

Doodle, it was miserable today and so I understand the whining.

Anon, I am glad you like them. I am going to have to make some for myself.