Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Upcycle Exchange Green Craftea Open House this Sunday, March 28th


This month, they are opening their members-only pick-up party to the public! Come find out about the program, sit for a spot of tea, and take your pick from our abundant art and craft supply inventory!
 
When: Sunday, March 28, 2010 – 12p.m. – 4p.m.

Where: Finder’s Hive @ 3022A Cherokee St. in St. Louis (view map)

They have two sizes of bags that you can fill to your liking:
Large (paper grocery bag) – $10
Small (paper lunch sack) – $4
Prices of large items that will not fit into bags are negotiable. They have tons of fabrics, notions, yarn, paint, paper, beads, and much much more! All proceeds benefit The Upcycle Exchange program. They'd love it if you would RSVP on our Facebook Event Page ! See you there!

I personally love this program and I am a member.  I cannot tell you how much I have benefited and the money I have saved.  Plus it is keeping items out of the landfills and helping us "starving" artists create our lovely upcycled creations.  I'll be there!

No comments: