Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Big Ass Indie Art & Craft Show

So after much procrastination, whining, fretting, and mishaps I dropped my inventory off last night at Mad Art Gallery for the Big Ass Indie Art & Craft Show this weekend.
December 4th, 5th and 6th. The place looked great already and they had only started.
There will be tons of handmade and handcrafted goodies ranging from $3.00 on up.
I crafted a Day of the Dead Joey Ramone just for this and let me tell you he looks great! I also did a ton of Sugar Skull ornaments and some pinups, Day of the Dead among others. I have some new magnets. There are Day of the Dead Catrina's, Day of the Dead Frida Kahlo, Day of the Dead Cowboys, Day of the Dead Gentleman with top hat and Day of the Dead Mexican Revolutionary.

Not only that there are around 80 other artists participating with goodies from jewelry, hair accessories, magnets, art, ceramics, clothing, plushies, pinstriped toilet seats and so much more. You have to go check it out to see. It is free admission all three days with entertainment on Friday night.

So make sure to check out the Big Ass Indie Art & Craft Show this weekend. I will be working the register on Sat. from 3pm to 7pm come say Hi!

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

I'm looking forward to it! That's some of my Xmas shopping right there!

Senora Muertos said...

Were you still looking for a sparkly vinyl purse? She is not doing this show, but I can contact her or give you her info.