Thursday, October 8, 2009

Current items available for sale (not on Etsy)

Please be sure to check my Facebook Fan page for current items listed for sale that I have not yet listed on Etsy. Please feel free to email or pm me on FB with any questions and price quotes. Especially if the item/s need to be shipped.

I am currently accepting custom orders for Christmas fulfillment. For custom orders I require half up front as a deposit. The remainder would be paid upon receipt of the item. I need at least two weeks to fill a custom order so order early.

Please remember I can take any image and place it in a bottle cap for earrings, pendant or necklace, tie tac, cufflinks, lapel pin, bobby pin, barrette or magnets.
I need at least one week to fill this custom order.

3 comments:

Lenox Knits said...

Just wondering if you got my Etsy convo? Just let me know if you want to send me a revised invoice or should I just go through Etsy. Hope you're having a good week!

glorv1 said...

Hi Senora Muertos. I come via my amiga Lulu's blog. Your blog is very interesting, I'll need to back track and read a few post. I'm sorry to hear about the hard time you are having. Try to have faith, hope, and courage. Have a great day tomorrow. I'll be back to read your posts. Take care.

Senora Muertos said...

Lenoxknits, I convo-ed ya back on etsy. Sorry for the delay.

Glorv1, thank you! Each day gets a little better. I am hanging in there.