Monday, September 28, 2009

Thank you, and Strange Folk Festival

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to Strange Folk festival over the weekend. I was a great weekend other than the downpour we had on Sat. Some people shopped anyways. My daughter and I sat in our chairs under the tent eating kettle corn and listening to the rain. It was nice, though a clear sunny day like Sunday would of been better, you try to enjoy what you can't change.

Here are a few pics of my booth and wares for the weekend. Some items are still available, please feel free to ask.


















2 comments:

Allison said...

That cat just KILLS me with the cuteness! Will you be making more? Will you be making calico ones? I would love one in remembrance of the calico cat I had when I was little. *sigh* I still miss her.

Senora Muertos said...

Thanks Allison! April gave it a home. I can make more. I have not attempted making a Calico one, but I would love to try.