Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Strange Folk Festival this weekend


The Strange Folk Festival is coming up this weekend. I like all good crafty procrastinators, am not ready. I am doing the mad final crafting dash to try and make sure I have enough goodies to sell. It is a mad scramble! My hands are stiff and crampy, I have paint in my hair and I am tired. I am just getting over being sick so it makes it especially hard. But, enough whining! Please come see me and over 124 other extremely talented artists and crafters in O'Fallon, Illinois this Sat. Sept 26th and Sunday, Sept. 27th from 10am to 6pm.

Don't forget to bring your Upcycle Exchange goodies to donate. You will be helping out an artist or artists, saving items from the landfill and you will get a coupon book you can use that day to shop!

Strange Folk Festival

5 comments:

EJPcreations said...

Poor baby! The crampie hands are the worst. Good luck with the festival. Your amazing creations will knock them dead :)

Holly said...

I'm so excited about this weekend!It's going to be a big crafty party with glitter and paint in everyone's hair!

Senora Muertos said...

Thanks EJP! I hope so!

Holly, I am a mess, but it is nice to know I will not be the only painted glittery glued on mess. LOL!

m t g said...

hey its michelle G from cut out and keep, just discoved your blog

Senora Muertos said...

Welcome to my blog Michelle!