Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lots of new happenings

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I get migraines and they are plaguing me pretty bad these last couple of weeks. In fact I have a headache as we speak. I just hope the tylenol works.

So lots of new happenings! I was accepted to Etsy's Dark Side team. I couldn't be more excited about this. I will hopefully be able to reach the audience that will enjoy my crafty goodness now. Plus the talent of some of the artists is just amazing and they all seem so helpful and nice. You can check their my space page out on the link on the upper right hand side.



I went thrift store shopping with my mom yesterday and we had a great time. I had a shopping cart full of stuff at one store and was rather concerned that I had put more in my cart than I had money for. Oh no I spent less than I had imagined by more than half. I was stoked. I actually found some shadow boxes, so I can make a few more circus freaks for the Strange Folk Festival.

I am working slowly on my pieces for Strange Folk. Between the migraines and a little laziness I am not getting very far. I will post WIP pics tomorrow also. So stay tuned until tomorrow.

4 comments:

Chula said...

If you are open to alternatives you should go to the healthfood store and get a herb called feverfew. I was plagued with migraines as teenager and that is the only thing that would kill the pain.

Senora Muertos said...

Thanks! I will ask my dr. about it, just to make sure it doesn't interfere with current meds I am on for other medical problems. I am considering accupuncture too.

Peterson Family said...

If you need help with anything just let me know. Even if it's me coming over and entertaining your kiddos while you get some work done! I know how it is!

Senora Muertos said...

Thanks Lori, you're the best!Maybe after all the excitement of Strange Folk winds down we can get these kids together and craft!