Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gearing up for Strange Folk Festival

I am slowly gearing up for Strange Folk Festival. I can't seem to get my momentum going. I got a lot of bobble head or big headed Halloween creatures started. I am kind of in a rut with my Day of the Dead figures. I did start Siamese Twin Girls that will be part of my Day of the Dead Freak Show series. Along with the twins I started on a Day of the Dead cat and dog. I am going to try and have more Halloween pieces mixed in this year. I want to appeal to a larger crowd, but still appease those who love Day of the Dead.

I am planning to do a tutorial and I am kind of unsure of what. I might do a pumpkin, or a pinata. Either one would be paper mache'. Maybe I will do both or combine them. Hmmmm......??????

2 comments:

Courtney Chesley said...

Cannot wait to see what you come up with!

Peterson Family said...

Your stuff is awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with for a tutorial!