Friday, September 25, 2009

Flashback Friday & Strange Folk Festival

Yes, I am getting rid of Friday's Family feature, because truthfully it was boring. I love my family and I find them exciting, but I can only write so much about them to keep you interested. That being said I got the great idea to do Flashback Friday's. I don't know where it came from, maybe some one else is doing it on their blog. I am not taking credit for originating it. I am just going to make it my own. It might be picture, a song, a memory. I am just going to go with the flow and hope you enjoy it.

So in preparing for the Strange Folk Festival I have had a few songs get stuck in my head and then doing what  I do. You get on you tube and look up one song, you then try to keep going to different band videos from that one song. Sometimes you get stuck on one band, but it can be fun to see what you come up with. While doing this last night I ran into a Split Enz video I forgot about. So I will be giving you Split Enz and Siouxsie and the Banshees today for Flashback Friday.

Remember to come see me this weekend at the Strange Folk Festival! I will have lots of pumpkin goblins, the cutest Zombie Girl EVER, Day of the Dead Elvis, Day of the Dead Cat, Day of the Dead Dog, Day of the Dead Marie Antoinette, a witch, a couple of Diablos, a bobble head, cat, dog, devil boy & skeleton and so Sugar skulls galore!!!



No comments: