Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday's Family Feature

I thought I would start posting a little about my family on Fridays. This will get me posting more regularly and you the reader can learn a little more about me. Hopefully this will also allow me to appreciate my family just a little more.

This is Pee Wee our 2yr old Boston Terrier. He was my husband's birthday present two years ago. Pee Wee has a small tail unlike most Boston Terriers. It's really just a stub. But this little cutey does a butt waggle that leaves me in stitches every time.
His body goes sideways, his butt goes back and forth and his tail goes the up and down. I need to video it eventually and promise to! When we say "Shake Your Butt", he starts shaking. Anyway here he is.

3 comments:

Lani said...

Happy Saturday Sharefest! What a cute puppy!!! You need to post a video of the butt waggle!

Senora Muertos said...

Thanks! I do need to post it. It is hilarious!

Peterson Family said...

Yay! You joined the Saturday Sharefest! Woo hoo!!!