Friday, June 19, 2009

Metro East Pride Fest

Please come visit me and other members of the St. Louis Craft Mafia this Sat., June 20th from 2pm to 10pm, in Belleville, Illinois at the Metro East Pride Fest.

I am very excited about vending this and created a few Day of the Dead pieces inspired by this event. I will have two Day of the Dead Groom & Groom figurine sets, one Bride & Bride figurine set and one Day of the Dead cowboy with black chaps, black vest and black cowboy hat inspired by the Gay Rodeo Assoc. that will have a booth there.

I hope to see you there!

I will offer a free bottlecap magnet with purchase if you mention you saw it on my blog!

http://www.metroeastpride.com/

2 comments:

Lori said...

Did you take pics of all of the pieces? I would love to see them! Bella has a birthday party from 1-3 to go to so we won't be able to come out!

Senora Muertos said...

I am going to try and take pics later. I have to touch them up first.

Sorry you can't make it out! But, there is always next time.