Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pics of Green With Indie & a few works in progress

One of the first in a new series I am doing. Day of the Dead Circus Freaks.
This is the Iron Stomach.



Another version of the Virgin of Guadalupe. She is in a shadow box that has a glass door, hence the flash.



An overall pic of my booth at Green with Indie


Close up of Day of the Dead Waitress. I have since changed the skull & crossbones on her hat.



Sugar Skull Peg board display


Over all pic of booth at Green with Indie



Punk Rocker with Mohawk


Fifties style waitress with skull on serving tray


This is the beginning of my sword swallower. He was finished and I unfortunately sold him at Green with Indie before getting a finished picture.


Sugar Skull Magnet


Skull on a pink/black zebra hair bow


This is another in my Circus Freak series. Mermaid Girl. She has a glass door, hence the flash in the pic.

Another in my series The Fat Lady, Little Lulu.

2 comments:

Pink said...

Looks like a fun show, I hope eveyone's stuff was as cool as yours!

Senora Muertos said...

There was lots of cool stuff, but mine is definitely on it's own as far as the skulls and Day of the Dead. Other than Rodeo Revival who does awesome Day of the Dead Pillows.