Monday, March 23, 2009

A BIG THANK YOU!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made it out to Green with Indie, to April & Karen (and anyone else who helped) for putting together the show. I want to thank Autumn for creating the Upcycle program and to those who donated. I came home with a ton of great supplies and goodies.

I did take some pics and not everything sold so I will post pics soon. I still can't find my camera cord, so I am going to purchase a card reader hopefully this weekend and I will load all the pics and the goodies that will be up for sale on Etsy hopefully by the weekend too.

Thanks again!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I have a few pics on my Flickr page if you want to take a look. Had fun!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevethedragon/sets/72157615733062617/

Senora Muertos said...

That's a cool pic of the punk rocker. He looks all pissed off which is what I was going for.
Thanks!