Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank you! Big Ass Craft Show huge success!

I am sorry I have not posted to say Thank you sooner, but Cordi and I have not felt well the last couple of days. We are both feeling much better today though.

I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who came out to the Big Ass Indie Art & Craft show. It was a huge success! I had a rocking time hanging with my fellow crafters and the Mad Art Gallery staff. Seriously these people rock! We had a packed house on Friday night for the Burlesque dancers, Clownvis (Clown Elvis impersonator) and the rock Dj. It was steady the on Sat. and Sunday and the crowds were buying. I wished I could have finished my Circus freaks in time, but that is okay. Next craft show. So again thanks to everyone who came out and to all the STLCM and Mad Art Gallery people who made this happen. I can't wait for next time!

No comments: