Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Big Ass Indie Art & Craft Fair

All right ya' all! It is almost time for the Big Ass Indie Art & Craft Fair.
This Friday, Dec. 5th from 7pm to 11pm, Sat. from 10am to 8pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm at Mad Art Gallery.
http://www.madart.com/eventsexhibitions/publicevents/bigassindieartcraftshowfri.htm

I did not get my Circus freaks done in time. I just took on too many things this time. But they are a current work in progress. So look for them in the future.

Hope to see you all at Big Ass. I will be working all night Friday night, all day Saturday and later in the afternoon on Sunday. I will be the amazonian tall, plus size red head, probably wearing black with a skull of some kind in my hair if you have questions or just want to say hi.

5 comments:

Lilim said...

Where do you find out about the craft shows? Also I hope your sells go well ♥

Allison said...

Now you'll have tons of perverts who have Googled "Amazonian redhead plus size" all up in your blog :)

Allison said...

Never mind, "Amazonian redhead" is apparently a parrot.

Senora Muertos said...

Lilim, I find out about craft shows, mostly through the Saint Louis Craft Mafia. We were asked to help put on the Big Ass Craft show and the STLCM usually puts on two shows a year. I also check craftster.org and craigslist.org repeatedly.

Allison,
It would be my luck that some perv would attach them self to me. Ugh! I will watch my wording from now on. LOL!

sarah said...

I think I can finally comment! Yay!