Thursday, September 25, 2008

Strangefolk Festival and free contest from Beqi Clothing

Check it out ya'all, Strangefolk Festival made it on the Craftzine blog today. Yay!

Strangefolk Festival


After checking that out, please go check out my friend Beqi of
Beqi Clothing.

When you are done checking out her awesome clothing and accessories, got to the bottom of the page and go to her blog. She is having an awesome giveaway and you want to win her giveaway trust me!!!
Here are some more details:

Going on from now until the end of September, 3 random commenters on her blog will receive FREE gifts from Beqi Clothing! Leave your comments on her blog telling her the following things: how you found her, what your favourite item of this season is so far, and what your favourite colour is. As long as you leave an email link with your name, She'll contact you to let you know you've won. Contest over at midnight, September 30. Winners will be chosen at random, friends and family of Beqi not eligible. (sorry!)

1 comment:

Nicole Stanfield said...

Hey Senora Muertos! Great blog! I found you through the vendor link on the Strange Folk Website, which led me to your etsy page, which led me here! My favorite item this season so far are decorative tights...everyone is making fabulous tightS! My favorite color is grey! It's functional, mysterious, and beautiful! Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you at Strange Folk tomorrow!

Nicole Stanfield
nicolestanfield@hotmail.com