Monday, September 29, 2008

Strange Folk Festival pics

Here are tons of pics of my booth, new banner with matching table cloths and new displays along with lots of pics on my lovelies of which most of the sold. Yay!
I will again thank everyone who stopped by my booth to either purchase a loverly of mine, complimented me on my wares or booth or just chatted. I appreciate it and I really look forward to next year.
To Autumn, you rock so hard! Strangefolk was a huge success and all the customers and vendors that I talked with agreed! Job well done!

Thanks again!

Also, I mentioned to many customers, admirers that I will gladly do custom orders. So while you are looking at these pics, think about what kind of Day of the Dead figure could I do for you and then feel free to ask me about it.















4 comments:

LuLu said...

Bonjour! I am so jealous, I am devil-red with envy! What a great Festival! Love it all and love your stuff! Take care, LuLu

Lilim said...

^_^ The booth is lovely. It's so colourful and twisted and I just love the hair pins super cute. I'm glad you sold a few things at the festival.

Fatt Daddy said...

Your booth looked great! We're going to have to work out a trade for one of your shirts :)

Senora Muertos said...

lulu, Thank you so much!

lilim, thanks! Remember our trade after the New Year.

fatt daddy, most definitely! I would love to do a trade!