Monday, September 15, 2008

I don't like Mondays

To quote my good friend today "Mondays suck!" and to quote the Boomtown Rats" I don't like, I don't like, I don't like Mondays!". I could not get any sleep last night. I have a craft show (Strangefolk Festival) at the end of the month and I laid there in bed worrying about what I still had to do. Then at work all day I was writing lists, checking this and that and basically freaking out. I have alot to do before the craft show including put my displays together, make a banner and tablecloths. That is on top of all the crafting to get my crafty wares done in time. I want to do so much and I have so little time. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
I am counting down the minutes until work is over and I can leave and go home and craft. I told my family today that I would be serving a lot of leftovers, sandwiches, ramen noodles and canned food for the rest of the month. It won't be everyday, but it will be rare to have a good homecooked meal now that I am in freak out mode. Thankfully my family is understanding!

No comments: