Sunday, September 21, 2008

Craft show banners, displays, etc.

So I have blogged in forever, or so it seems. I am crafting my little butt off trying to get ready for Strangefolk Festvial this weekend. I am very excited about this! I have almost all of my paper mache' pieces done. Need to clear coat them and add a few embellishments. They all look super kick ass. I spent the evening Friday, with my good friend Sarah trying to create some jewelry. I am getting the hang of it. I just don't like to count. I have some great Sugar Skull magnets made, my clay pieces are done and just need the final touch. I still have to do my bottle caps, but I am getting there. I will do those tomorrow as I think they will take a little time. I worked on my displays some yesterday and my banner today. The banner is almost done. I am just hoping that I make some money, because I have spent waaaayyy more than I should have to try to pull this all together. I know I can always put my stuff up on Etsy or save it for Big Ass Indie Art and Craft show, but selling it all this weekend would be great! Well back to the grind!

No comments: