Monday, September 8, 2008

Blogging for your business and pleasure

So I have been reading up on blogging and how to market yourself on your blog, etc. I am learning quite a bit and hopefully one day I will blog and give out those tips myself. But until then I am trying hard to find a happy medium between blogging to help promote my business and blogging for the fun of it.

With the type of items that I make I really need to market myself well as there is a limited amount of people who will buy Dia de los Muertos and other Mexican inspired folk art from a Midwest Irish Girl. But I love the stuff, I have the ability to make it and the passion above all else. Or maybe obsession is a better word for it. I look at everyday things and wonder how I can cover it with glitter, skulls or make it into a Dia de los Muertos masterpiece. I guess this is a good thing because I have an endless supply of ideas. Maybe too many really as it feels like I just will never get to everything I want to do. One day, one day! A girl has to dream.

Anyways, bear with me as I try to build up my blog and my business and ramble on about other things in my life.

3 comments:

Christopher And Tia said...

I look forward to reading more!! Keep posting :)

Jennifer Huda said...

Hey chickie! Great to hear from you and see your blog, can't wait to read more and see your awesome wares! Love and hugs :)

Senora Muertos said...

christopher and tia, Thanks! I am going to be posting my crafty little butt off. LOL!

Jennifer, hey chickie! thanks and love and hugs back at ya!