Monday, October 1, 2007

Strange Folk Rocked!

So our computer is down still and we are using the kids and it doesn't have a USB port (or whatever it's called) so I can't download pics of my newest wares. But I have alot of great stuff left over from Strange Folk.

Thanks to everyone who came out to support Strange Folk and bought my wares. It was a great day and the festival had a great crowd, both customers and vendors alike.

If you saw something at the festival you wanted to buy and you had already spent it on someone's else's kick ass wares, that's okay. Just contact me and I can let you know if I still have it or I can always make another one. No two pieces are ever alike though, no matter how hard I try.

I have lots of the Flower/Sugar Skull bobby pins and brooches/pins left. They are a great deal at only $6.00 and it's the right season for them too.

Thanks again to Autumn who made Strange Folk a kick ass time!

No comments: