Monday, July 30, 2007

Yay! I'm now a member of St. Louis Craft Mafia!

Yay! I got official word today that I am now a member of the St. Louis Craft Mafia and I am able to participate in the CraftaNostra. I am so very excited! I have tons to do though and that is a little overwhelming. Ugh! I am in the midst of trying to create inventory for the Strange Folk Festival and now CraftaNostra, then I am making two costumes for Dragoncon (big Sci-fi, fantasy, gaming, goth, etc. convention), looking for a part time job and taking care of my two school age kids. I love my kids, but man am I ready for school to start back up. Ugh!

I've got a lot of great pieces going now and have some great ones in mind. So, back to crafting, just wanted to share the great news!

Also, please check out my favorite links. I have added all of my fellow St. Louis Craft Mafia members and they are a very talented bunch.

No comments: