Friday, July 13, 2007

Yay! Got into Strangefolk


So I got into the Strangefolk Festival and I am so excited. I have been so slowly making some pieces and researching on how I want to do my bottlecap jewelry. This is going to be fun and it's good for my soul to get creative. I always feel a little more connected to me when I am crafting. It's so easy to lose yourself when you become a wife and mother and crafting let's me hang on to who I was before.


So I have some wonderful ideas and have been cleaning and organizing my craft area downstairs. Ugh! That is so overwhelming. Trying to figure out how to categorize so of my stuff is just hard.


So I am going to focus on Halloween stuff because it will be right before Halloween and for the area the craft show is in I think that Halloween stuff will just sell better, but I am going to do alot of my Devil & Skull maracas. They sold well at the Rock and Roll craft show and I just like them anyway.


The pic up top is of a pair I sold at the Rock and Roll Craft Show. I am going to try and make the skeleton more 3D or at least give it more dimension.
Overall, excitement and crafting like crazy!

No comments: